That title sounds like something that happens in a very, very bad class. But, that is not the case here. This title, which I am not creative enough to have come up with on my own, is not about a class that I am sure none of us wants to experience. What exactly is a habanero pepper butt? What happens when you have one and take it to Bikram Yoga?
Some questions are best left unanswered.
I found the phrase, “Bikram Yoga Habanero Pepper Butt,” a few nights ago. I had logged into word press and it popped up as a search term someone had goggled that day. As a result, they had landed on my blog.
Now, I have seen some unusual word combinations that have landed people on my blog. In every case, I know the post that got it to work. Until now. I have no idea how my blog was connected to having a habanero pepper butt, but I like it. I like it a lot. And for the record, this search has been done twice. I hope it was two different people.
Anyways, the pepper butt person (or people) made me wonder, “How do people find my blog?” So here are the common search word combinations that lead to my blog and the number of times they’ve been used:
1. Coming in at first place, and the winner by a long shot is anything that has to do with Bikram Yoga and menstruation. Key words around menstruation and Bikram have led to my blog 335 times.
2. In second place is My Bikram Yoga Life at 108; Ok, that makes sense. It’s the name of the blog.
3. Coming in at a whopping 97 times is a variety of combinations that use the word naked. Most popular (40) – Naked Bikram Yoga. My personal favorite (1) – Naked Bikram Photos & Naked Rear Bikram Photos (1). But seriously you guys, Bikram nudity searches are getting ready to surpass My Bikram Yoga Life for finding my site. Why are so many people wondering about naked Bikram Yoga?
I’m glad I did this post because apparently there are a lot of people out there who have questions about their menstrual cycle and Bikram Yoga. I am no doctor, but I have been very open in the past about sharing my experiences of having my cycle and going to class. Since there seems to be such an interest I will happily blog about this in my next post as I am having my period as I write this (see, I am very open about these things here). Also, it it clear that I might need to increase the number of posts I do about nuditity. I’ll have to think on that one.
Just to round things out a bit, I would like to share with you some of my personal favorite word combos that led people to my site. Bikram Yoga Habanero Pepper Butt is, of course, my all time favorite. But here are other good ones:
– McDonald’s Before Bikram
– Bikram Camel Crap
– Food that Magically Appears
– Bikram Good for Viral Bugs?
Ewww….That last one might not end so well in class. Probably should stay home.
Anyways, I hope that whoever typed in Bikram Yoga Habanero Pepper Butt is enjoying this post. I wrote it just for you.
- The Day I Was Barred from Bikram Yoga. ~ Nick Evans (elephantjournal.com)